Best International Pay Site

Vineyard

If you do a lot of international business, which I don't yet, which pay site do you trust the most? Which one do you think is the best versed in international laws?

PayPal provides support for a vast amount of international currencies, and with the general acceptance PayPal has among some of the worlds largest ecommerce websites, PayPal is truly the best payment gateway available, both for local and international operations.

Definitely PayPal. As they advertise PayPal, it's secure, fast, trusted and simple to use. They of course have their fees but they are fair in my opinion in exchange for the service you get.

PayPal as others suggested and possibly direct credit card processing though may need to take additional measures to check fraudulent orders

If you do a lot of international business, which I don't yet, which pay site do you trust the most? Which one do you think is the best versed in international laws?

As stated in this thread, many users trust and utilize "PayPal". On the other hand I think a true merchant account would be the way to go as long as you can provide verification. (i.e. Authorize.net)

I would recommend using either PayPal or 2CheckOut. You could also consider Payza (which I don't know an awful lot about). We were going to use 2CheckOut but decided against it due to the high fees. However, if you're receiving hundreds of payments then it could work for you.

PayPal for most payments... Payza is a good one to have on the side too because I guess it's popular in a lot of other countries! My old company I worked for used it alongside PayPal and another payment processor.