Best Laptops?

sanket-soft

Currently I am using desktop computer and now I want to replace it with a brand new laptop. I know that there are many brands available in the market but I am not sure which one is best. Please suggest me some best brands.

I use Dell and MSI. Both are doing everything I need them for and I have had no troubles with either.

If you want Windows OS, get a Sony Vaio. However, I recommend that you take this opportunity to jump to a Mac. A Mac is simply worth the money and the initial inconvenience of adjusting.

Not familiar with MSI, but Dell and Sony Vaio are good choices. A Mac is worth the money? Not mine :D

I like Toshiba, it has been consecutively rated highly (#2 right after Lenovo's) for their support. Of course I wouldn't know because I never had to use their support so far.

Reminds me of one of friends asking if the deer horns really work (on my SUV) - I replied, well, I haven't hit any deer yet. I guess they do.

My wife has a Toshiba, but we've had overheating issues with it from day one. Of course, it has a 17 inch screen and weighs 26 pounds (j/k).

I think I've owned a pretty wide array and recommended an even larger amount of laptops over the years, including Sony, Toshiba, Dell, Alienware, Compaq and HP. Out of the lot I tended to opt for the Compaq's simply because they where the budget HP brand meaning they included many of the desired features at often lower price than many other brand.

In terms of what I'd live with, it would have to be the Alienware m17x (my current laptop :D) because the support is next to unbeatable and the specification is far exceeding that of many other similarly classed laptops.

Although Alienwares are at the top end, I had lived with the Sony for around 10 years (15 years old ish now) with no issue, although the value of the Sony when purchased was next to £2k (Back then :shh:) so you get what you pay for essencially.

Nowadays technology is advancing so fast that you would get twice the technology for the price you pay a year later you buy one. I never buy expensive laptops - just enough to fill my needs.

Mac is the way to go. It takes so much more to slow them down than any laptop that uses Windows. I have nothing against windows, I just think macs run faster for longer.