best reseller

i just signed up with these guys in the UK..

it really depends what you're looking to do with it.. i'm in it to play around and host random **** for random people.

anyway, i can't say quality wise yet but the deal they are having going on is pretty good with a 60% off recurring.

http://tech-hosts.co.uk/hosting/masterreseller/

if you're looking to host clients, i'd probably look around for solid stories of support and pay the extra buck.

there real is not the best reseller ... it depends on person to person with their needs.

overall it is probably hostgator

Are you referring to best customer support or best network? I wouldn't fully trust some top 10 hosting ranking websites, (some top ten rankings are paid for) .

There is no best reseller, only one that is best for you

If you are looking for a reseller package, please let us know what sort of budget/requirements that you have so that we can make some recommendations for you

Its will hard to find a best reseller host for you without your expectations of needs. So please specify us your requirements so that our members could be able to suggest the suitable one for you.

There isn't really anyone who can call them best. The current market is very competitive. There are many provider can fit your need with your perfection as well. But hosting is something, I have seen depends on the luck. There will always be some people who may not fit with that specific company. But it is never, they are the worst one, it is very possible they were good for someone else.

I don't know about you guys but ************* let me create my own package with my specific needs.

Maybe thats what you are looking for?

I don't know about you guys but ************* let me create my own package with my specific needs.

Maybe thats what you are looking for?

I've tried ************* too and I thought they were very high in standards. One of the best out there. So cheap and you get so much. Thumbs up for them I think!

:agree:

Provider is reliable, efficient, available, and that the offered packages will meet your needs. Also uptime.

You can see so many best reseller hosting companys such as hostgator, SRIPOP Networks , reseller club etc...