Best Shared Hosting Website?

Selven

Im looking to buy some webhosting, im currently looking at Site5 anyone else care to reccomend someone?

There is no best shared hosting. Anything can happen to any server or datacenter. To get close to the best, they have to have good support. So check 3 or more different hosts, go to there support, and ask them questions.

I agree with rjnsmith, ask him who has always been there to help him 24/7, he use to be a client, still is with one site, I wish him best of luck with his hosting site!

Thanks Kyle :)

Integrahost is, and probably always will be great. They were always there when i needed somthing :)

I heared site5 has bad support, but good uptime on other forums, but its up to you. If you can, let us know what you choose.

Selven said:
Im looking to buy some webhosting, im currently looking at Site5 anyone else care to reccomend someone?

I will suggest you to try the host before making any investment. By doing this you will get to know what kind of services they offer on their servers - its speed, support etc.

Not those kind of reviews... reviews on threads, if you see more then 2 bad experence of a host, try to stay away from them

2 is too low a limit, look at the huge companies, ratio of complaints to recommendationsn probaby 2:1 - But that's because people report bad news, not good.

Selven said:

What do you need? Example stuff you want like PHP, MySql, Diskspace, Bandwith, price.

I have hosted my site from more than one and a half years on one host. The downtime is very less, and specially the support is superb. If it is allowed here to name the host I will post here then ( any moderator please answer ).

Its just called Self Promotion :)

I use two hosts here one is Cats-hosting.com and HostingRoom.com nothing to complain about.

No, Lol i work for them now, But before then i was saying they wre great, I never had a problem with them, BUT Now i work for them LOL