Best ways to promote new Web Hosting Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocomaster

Account Disabled
Hello everyone, I have started a new web hosting business.
I want to know some good ways to promote my web hosting business? Trying Google Ads but not getting enough results.
Any other ways for the initial boost?

Reddit Ads, a Reddit space, different forums such as this. Get creative! There are plenty of good web spaces that people of interest will frequent. If you have a big budget you could look into affiliates.

Many times I tried google ads but it didn't work well. then I find some ways to build hosting business.

So I tell you some important things which may boost your hosting business.

1. Focus on SEO - Seo will help you to generate your business awareness as well as get free traffic and leads.

2. Join affiliate programs: Affiliate programs also a good option, Do connections with the affiliate community and promote your product there but you have to give them some commission of sales.

3. Social media Ads: It helps you build your brand and generating sales

Facebook ads are more effective (As per my experience)

4. Forums: Forums will always help you to grow your contacts and also help you to get loyal and long time clients.

I will suggest you do a keyword research for your website. You can also create YouTube Channel. Show your presence on social media.

Start small with promoting your hosting business.
start with friend you know, and people you know. then If you have good amount of budget, why not try promoting in local radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.