Best webmail app?

Just had a look at Tuxedo Mail. Other than some slight template change, it looks totally like RoundCube. Why pay $80 for that?

If I could chime in here..

+1 for Roundcube in my personal experiences.

Seems to work best across all of the CP's i've been involved with - works the best in my area as well (training and development) based on our material.

+1 for roundcube; though afterlogic mailsuite pro isn't too bad either, but it's missing some important features (their filtering isn't that good).

Squirrelmail is still a good tool too, lots of plugins.

Roundecube, Squirremail and Horde are three mails which can be rated same, so you can go with any. They all are very reliable.

If you want free soft, you can use roundcube. This is a very good webmail soft otherwise you can use google apps as Aquickhost said, need to change mx entry. With google apps you will get google's world class email features.

All free ones are just not good. Roundcube is the best and it's supercool if compared to Squirrel, Horde and the likes.

I have Horde, RoundCube & SquirrelMail installed. I let the client choose among the three. I personally like SquirrelMails GUI interface.

Thanks,
Logan Falletta