Big project! Need big sponsors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eSupun

Hello dear fellow members of HD,

As you know, I am the starter of the following thread.
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/sponsored-web-hosting-requests/23446-looking-sponser-vps-8k-visitors-you.html

As a result of it, I got many offers and accepted some of them suited my needs.

New introduction:
Unlike before, we are now a established free host thanks to our current sponsor. My website is PerfectZ.iNfo and now I have total of 197 websites hosted under my server.
These are the information provided by the THT.
Total Clients: 254
Active Clients: 197
Suspended Clients: 2
Clients Awaiting Validation: 0
Cancelled Clients: 58

And as webalizer, these are the information about visitors to my website.
Summary by Month
Month Daily Avg Monthly Totals
Hits Files Pages Visits Sites KBytes Visits Pages Files Hits
Jul 2010 2460 1952 334 124 1043 439285 1736 4676 27331 34450
Jun 2010 2706 1695 679 136 1813 871329 4104 20370 50879 81190
May 2010 1450 822 230 78 433 133102 786 2305 8222 14501
Totals 1443716 6626 27351 86432 130141

Of course I can get more visitors if I have a better solution.

Anyway if you are looking for further information on me, you can goto Freewebspace.net, freevs.tk, freewebhostingtalk.com and search for eSupun.

So what happened?
My current sponsor is very good to me. Actually, they are providing many resources to me including VPS, cpanel and management.

But it's time to upgrade my service and expand my services in many different ways. But my current server have some restrictions on it.
The main issue is the RAM. I got 1GB of RAM for my VPS and it was perfect for the start. But now, time had passed away and I have many clients to look after:) So sometimes when my website gets much traffic, it goes down. Most of the times pages fail loading. That stops many customers signing up with my service.

And the second issue. It's the bandwidth. My sponsor is hosting their VPS's outside the US. So the bandwidth is a bit low to me. It causes sometimes to high page load time.

The third main issue is with the CPU. Sometimes I get high server load alerts. When it happens, I can't see into my website or any other website hosted under my server.

As a fact, my service needs to be upgraded.

I can contact them and ask for a upgrade. But I don't like to contact them over and over again. It would be better to look for another sponsor as it is trouble for them.

Our Mission:
Now we am going to create a image and blog hosting along with standard website hosting. So it would be hard for my current VPS to handle all the things up.

And we would be interested in starting a new webmaster blog, eyeOS system and more on....

So what are you looking for?
Actually I am looking for a VPS or a dedicated server to handle my clients. It's not essential you offer them all to me. You can contact me for letting me know what you can offer from the following.

Server:
RAM: 1.5GB Dedicated / 1GB burstable
Disk space: Currently using 19.5GB's of space
Bandwidth: 250GB would be ok. I prefer 20Mbps speed.(Not dedicated)

Licences
cPanel licence
Fantastico licence
LiteSpeed licence

Other:
Offsite Backup service

and anything you think usable.

What would I get in return?
As you can see in my website and forums I participate, I am doing a great job for my sponsor. The current sponsor gets backlinks on each site hosted with my service and a link from forum signature. And also a banner in my website and banner on cpanel news bar.

I know it sounds crazy. But it's not non-profitable.

I will refer clients who are looking for upgrades. And I am willing to share the profit I get from Adsense. But currently, I don't get much money with it. That's why I am looking for a sponsor :)

And for each sponsor, they can ask me what to do for you. I will do it if I can.

I like the deal. How can I contact you?
You can email me:
esupun@gmail.com
admin@perfectz.info

or you can PM me here.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you for spending your time to read my thread.

Regards.
Supun Attanayake
(Administrator of PerfectZ.iNfo)

P.S. Sorry for the language if I did some wrong with the grammar or spellings. I am writing this in a hurry.

@Dann Man
I'm not sure you read all my thread. I was looking for sponsors. And it's for a VPS or a dedicated server.

Anyway thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.