Billing software

WHMCS is what I would suggest. Easy to use, offers great features and is extremely stable. You should also consider, HostBill or Blesta if you are looking for alternatives for WHMCS.

WHMCS is indeed easy to use. Most people do use them as they are really user friendly. I find that some people use nulled WHMCS script though. It is really worth the money buying th owned license of WHMCS. It is cheaper for the long run.

About HostBill being more graphical and features rich than WHMCS... I looked at their features and it seems pretty similar. And then I looked at the panel demo....

WHMCS is more feature rich and more graphical in my opinion for admins. Maybe a bit less pleasent on customer area, but that's easily customizable, really.

WHMCS has always been a standard and I believe they got the best development team. (probably because they are so popular and get more revenue ;) )

It's pretty clean and simple even with the tons of features it boast.

:twocents:

I'm currently using Hostbill.

I think the support from them is great (but I have to say their wiki is poor, use their forums, or just raise a ticket!).

What I like about it is that it took me about a day to go from downloading to testing.
They also provide many conversion scripts (though I have not used these, I re-setup by hand).

They support a huge number of payment gateways and domain resellers.

The main reason I didn't choose WHMCS is that everyone else does, so you just look the same as everyone else!

WHMCS would be my vote.

Modules have been written for most of the main stream hosting apps such as WHM\cPanel, Direct Admin, and SolusVM just to name a few, but also does task such as registering domains via Enom and a few others, purchasing SSL certs, setting up applications for a website via Softaculous during the purchase process, etc.

Plus it is in active and constant development and has good support.

If you have WHMCS, there is hardly any thing else you need. There was only one feature missing in past i.e live chat. But now, you can have it with only a little extra price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett