Bitcoins vs Paypal in Africa

clubivoire

Hello,

I am running my webhosting using 2co in the past, now i use Paypal and bitcoins but i have sincerly a problem, i don't know why it's the best between this two payments because i am running this gateways since a short time, need experience of other webhosting companies, what should be the best for African startuper

I would advise you to use Paypal. Its largely supported in Africa than most gateways. There a few limitations in withdrawing from paypal from some African countries but paying for goods and services is widely accepted in Africa and very easy.

I think Bitcoin in more safer compared to PayPal transactions, and you need to check if you have Bitcoin available.

Its depend on which gateway is more legal. If PayPal is legal in Africa then use it but If both are legal then you can accept both.

Paypal is accepted allover Africa as a means of payment BUT there are several countries that can not withdraw their money from paypal. In fact most of the countries in Africa can send BUT can not withdraw from paypal

What is the issue your facing presently with paypal and bitcoin..?
Paypal is idle globally you need to check with their policy once.

Is bitcoin really worth having ?
I have been looking into it off and on for this past year and really don't know if there is an advantage to it. We do a lot of business with foreign (not USA) clients and don't know if clients in other countries would prefer it.

From experience you're best off accepting and keeping as many payment options as possible. My account in the past was closed by 2checkout without notice and it left me not being able to accept cards for months.

Since then i try and add as many gateways as possible.