Blesta v3

DJAB-Milo

Has anyone seen Blesta v3 (Currently in Alpha)?

I think its amazing personally. Sadly I am not allowed to show any screenshots though you can see it from the blog (unless you have a alpha account of course).

What are your thoughts on it? Possibly a competitor against WHMCS / HostBill?

I have not looked properly yet or really got the chance, I bought owned and waited months for it, and nothing.

I hope they get it released but their template method sucks for intense customization.

I have not looked properly yet or really got the chance, I bought owned and waited months for it, and nothing.

I hope they get it released but their template method sucks for intense customization.

v3 has taken a while to get where it is. Though I think the quality / improvement of v3 makes the wait seem worth it. I think within a couple - few months a beta will be out.

I met them 2 years back at WebhostingCon still know stable release?

Not sure what you mean? v2.5 is the current stable release of Blesta. v3 is in alpha phase right now with beta launching soon.

v2 isn't really worth it in my opinion, to many things missing / feels heavy. v3 is the opposite :).

v3 has taken a while to get where it is. Though I think the quality / improvement of v3 makes the wait seem worth it. I think within a couple - few months a beta will be out.

Not sure what you mean? v2.5 is the current stable release of Blesta. v3 is in alpha phase right now with beta launching soon.

v2 isn't really worth it in my opinion, to many things missing / feels heavy. v3 is the opposite :).

I suppose, but I will either regret getting a refund or I won't, only time will tell.

But the template setup for me is a killer, and the way the front end for clients is just doesn't make it as customization as whmcs.

I have stripped whmcs to the bare bones and made it look like something different and it is so easy to do compared to blesta.

I suppose, but I will either regret getting a refund or I won't, only time will tell.

But the template setup for me is a killer, and the way the front end for clients is just doesn't make it as customization as whmcs.

I have stripped whmcs to the bare bones and made it look like something different and it is so easy to do compared to blesta.

Blesta v2.5 had no real client area (in terms of a portal like WHMCS).

I've been told that v3 will have a client-side portal. I have an owned license & an alpha account of which I'll be holding onto both for the next couple alphas before I try it out further.

I also believe Blesta is a software to watch out for.