Brushing off the dust

ANMMark

After accomplishing a lot of my goals, and taking time to live out some dreams, it's time to start brushing off the dust, and chillin' with my buddy Artashes.

So how is HD doin?

Am I dreaming? Someone, please pinch me. :D

Mark, how on Earth are you? HD is going very well. I'm not having the best year, but I am doing alright now.

So good to see you! Are you just dropping by or do you want to make an attempt at coming back?

Let's catch up soon. :)

My schedule is rather hectic withe band and the label.

I found myself designing everything for band, the label, and all of the label's artists. I began to miss it, and figured since I'm doing it anyway, I may as well do it for others.

So decided to reopen avidInteractive and start designing again. So I'm here to stay.

Very cool. I am glad you are back to it. What about your software branch? Do you still operate those products or is it only the graphical design now?

It's just going to be design from now on. The software was great and allowed me to create but it took so much time away from what I love. It caused me to let a ton of people down. I've learned how to balance it all out by just designing.

I'll be doing graphics, websites, animation and video.

I will be utilizing the software development a little later to develop an application for music producers, labels, and managers however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting