Business card tutorial as requested

You make it look simple :)

Any idea how much Photoshop is ? I understand it's not cheap.

Is there a source for cheap copies (legal of course), perhaps older versions which will still be good for us average users ?

Wow great guide Kyle!
Thanks a lot for doing that, I really appreciate it :)
Doing some work now but I will be trying this out later just to see what I can come up with :)

Thanks again!
Thats a great tutorial :)

Your best source for cheap(er) copies tends to be auctions or if your in college, you can get a copy for a quarter of the price at the college bookstore or online ant student discout sites. You can sign up for a Photoshop course at any accredited school and your eligible for the student rates.

Hehe you could signup for a part time course, get your discount, and leave :)
You would save a fortune by doing that, or even doing a part time course and staying on if you can find someone you would be interested in

The only problem is that it is an educational version so by that definition, your not supposed to be making money off the use of them. HOWEVER, for something like an extra $200 US you can upgrade it to full version. So what would have cost you $600-$800 US only runs you about $400.

It's a grey area really so you'll have to use your own judgement as to what is right or not.