Buy Domain

surfaces

Hi
I'm looking for a big domain reseller like Namecheap.com. What I want is the ability to pay with Paypal.
And to get some "special" Domain names (not org, com.. something like .ch or .at).

regards surfaces

I registered all my domain name with Go Daddy though I don't think that is the best decisions I have ever made when it comes to doing online business. Try Namecheap. Many people believe it's better than Go Daddy.

We did a comparison of domain names pricing of top domain registrars (NameCheap,GoDaddy,1and1 and ResellerClub) The results that we got is among the 4 ResellerClub offer domains in a cheaper price compare to the other 3 and ResellerClub does have more domain names extensions to choose from.

I highly recommend ResellerClub as they are really affordable compare to other top domain registrar.

I'd also say either enom or resellerclub. By the way, is there a particular reason you want a "special" extension? People aren't as familiar with those, making it harder to find your site.

We use SimpleURL and have had no problems. You can pay with PayPal anywhere if you get their debit card. SimpleURL has good support, also, which is always a good thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123