Call of Duty clan Looking for sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_LeXiuM

My name is Rob Brown, I am an eighteen-year-old college student and I am the leader of a Call of Duty clan named; The Chosen Few. My clan, also known as .:]CF[:., has been around for almost four months now and is using resources directly out of my co-founder's pocket and my own pocket as well. We currently have sixty-eight members and we are still growing. Which is a problem, because all we can afford is a sixteen slot server. I have active members and a very efficient staff, but funds are low. Our sixteen man server is sufficient and always full, but growth would be faster with a larger server. We have round the clock server admins, a full team of designers for the website, and a team in TWL.

Our website is www.cf-clan.us and as you can tell it is very populated. Not a very advanced forum, but it suffices for now. If anyone would like to speak with me personally, I would be happy to comply.

E-mail Address: byr_bob@hotmail.com,
x-fire: nitters
AIM: Cr1msonX3Logic

and I am willing to give my personal number after talking for a while.

Please consider this a request as well as a plead. I do not want something this good to end.

Thank you for your time,
Robert J.A.R. Brown Jr.

FYI - your URL link to the site is to a .com, your site is a .us - where you put in the BB code you typed it wrong.

The site is plain, but the forums are active. I sent you a note to see if you are still interested. An active group is a good thing. If you are still interested, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.