can any help ?

Never heard of them. I did some hunting on forums etc - looks like most of posts on the WHT and WHF and other forums are all advertising offers, nobody really with a review. WHOIS says they registered the domain in May 2009 and set to expire in May 2010. Inbound links in google total 16 (all of which are advertising offers)

Network Trace says they're operating out of the "FDCservers.net" datacenters.

What makes you interested in them? I think you'd be better off choosing a reputable provider that people have heard of

I would be careful of buying from a small hosting company. You don't know how their networks are setup. Security would be a huge concern for me.

Don't ever stick on to the same company which you came to know about search for their reputation and reliable service they provide..
check out whether they can meet your requirements or not.

<<Signatures must be setup in your profile.>>

I would be careful of buying from a small hosting company. You don't know how their networks are setup. Security would be a huge concern for me.

The size of the company isn't the main issue, just that we are unable to find any customer testimonials of it

not heard about the company, How did you got to know about such company ? I would suggest you to host with the hosting provider having some reputation in this business

I was confused too. I thought their first post was quoting the rules. LOL Hey, I'm on the downhill slide to the weekend.

Almost miss out this thread. It seems that we are not so well known in hosting industry....... :shocked:

In fact we're based in Malaysia and involved in shared and reseller hosting since 2006 and started in vps, hybrid server and dedicated server since last year under the brand name of CH Hosting (sorry, not advertise here, just to clarify). Hope this can clear your doubt.

PowerDot said:
Hello,

Welcome on the forum.
From whois I understood they are from Malaysia and the only post I could find is in arab: http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/en/t41032.html

Maybe this help you a little.

We had never post to Arabian forum, i think it is link or what ever so.