Can anyone recommend a good host for reseller?

Have you given up on Dathorn?

What is your experience level with reseller accounts.

If you have a lot of experience and won't require technical support I would recommend http://www.tronictech.com/ They are the budget division of Ion Web services.
Or you could try out Ion, http://www.ion-web.com/ if you have more requirements in the tech support area.

Thanks guys. I gave up on dathorn. I've had a reseller account for the past 6 months but with a different host. I just didn't like their servers too much - always above 80% on memory and close to 100% on cpu therefore the speed of the sites I hosted wasn't great. I was interested in dathorn due to their reputation of being reliable but my first impression of their customer service really put me off. I myself work as a tech support rep so I know the difference b/w lackadaisical and good service.

Anything in particular you are looking for?

Although it doesn't sound like you will get bit by the 'unlimited' fallacy, it's not uncommon for a Reseller to be looking for specifics.

We still need to establish SWTBgirl's credibility. SWTBgirl, if you don't want to make your site public, please send it to me by PM. Thank you.

When we were a reseller we used Host for Web for some time, then upgraded to their VPS before moving on to our own hardware. They have an active community forum which I am still a member of so while I don't have any reseller sites with them I know they are still not having issues and their resellers are happy. They run high-end specs on their boxes and don't overload them, and their support is absolutely exceptional (although you may not need that)
When I was there we had great uptime (other than scheduled stuff) and they are on a good network in a quality datacenter (Equinix). Server loads spiked occasionally but that was rare, usually were consistently stable & well within reason & memory wasn't overtaxed.
Having not used them for reselling in a long time I know they have upgraded and am not sure but I believe they are running resellers on quad processor boxes (Intel-but maybe dual since 1 HT can show as 2 if someone doesn't know) with 8GB RAM (from what one of their member's said in a post there).