Christian Clan Looking for Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtGen.UnderOath

Hello. I am the Leader and Lieutenant General of a Christian Clan called Fear the Lord.

We are looking for someone to sponsor our clan. The games in which we play are:

Counter-Strike 1.6, Condition Zero, and Source.
Also Americas Army and Battlefield 2

We currently have a 1.6 server and 50 player Ventrilo server. We are not having trouble paying for these nor would we if we had more servers. The reason we are looking for a sponsor is so that we can help the person who chooses to sponsor us with whatever they would like us to advertise for them. We would post links and banners on our site, servers, and vent. Our clan is growing greatly and would grow more if we could get more servers. The more popular we become the more our sponsors name can get out.

We are not looking for just anyone to sponsor us. Call it picky if you wish, but we have a name with a great reputation to it. Whatever our sponsor wants us to advertise MUST be appropriate. As a Christian clan we want to glorify God in our gaming.

our site right now is www.fearthelord.2truth.com

Thank you for your time.
My xfire is aparadox7 if you would like to reach me there.

-Cory

Also. In depth of what we would give in return.

Ventrilo will show your website and banner. if you dont have one i will be more then happy to create you one using photoshop.

Our server will show your website and banner in the MOTD and your websites URL will appear frequently on our server while playing.

Our website, www.fearthelord.2truth.com, will have banners and links to your site along with our admins leaving a link to your site in the sigs.

Also. I can do web design and graphics faily easily and can offer those services as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.