Clan Sponsorship Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferinos

Hi all, I am {~FH~} Ferinos. I started the Hawks about 2 and a half years ago now. Our aim is to take gaming back in time. Clan gaming started off as a fun thing, where mates could get together, and fight for fun, and fun alone. Recently, it has become about money, victory, and the fun, to me, has gone from gaming when I look at many clans.
However, me and most of my friends in FH are under 18, so we can't buy hosting or servers, and those that can don't have the money.

We are looking for someone to sponsor us. The main thing we would need is a website, if you were willing to give us a gameserver, we'd be over the moon, and extremely grateful, but a webhost is still a brilliant thing.

I read somewhere on a website I visited, that sponsors clans, we are not interested in referals, only sign ups.

I promise you I will tell everyone I know about your hosting and gameserver company, but to promise you sign ups is foolish, it's something I cannot promise (unless someone gives me a shotgun and I hold my mates to ransom :D,)

Anyways, we don't quit. We don't moan about campers etc, we play games fairly, how they were meant to be played, and fight for the fun of it.

If you are interested in sponsoring my clan, please contact me, as we are desperate to prove to gamers everywhere, you can be a clan without pro skills, and you can always learn to be great.

Xfire username: fhferinos
Msn handle: f.ferinos@hotmail.com
email: f.ferinos@btinternet.com

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.