Clientexec Billing Software

Hello IsaacNR

Yes L-Panel has better reputation but from our tests in the system it was pretty buggy at the time, and at the looks as of today, still few little bugs.

We use clientexec and since the beta is out and working around through the members, we had a taste of the new version which does seem to have a lot to promise. Even with the beta, there is still many features to come from their list of thing to do to clientexec.

I dont think a well known software like L-panel can really be 'buggy'? Probably a set-up issue or compatibility problem...but I'm not you, so I wouldn't know...
~Equinox

I dont think a well known software like L-panel can really be 'buggy'?
Virtually all software has bugs. Cpanel for example, although very well known and used, has the reputaion of having a bit too many bugs. Well known does not equal not buggy. :)

Equinox said:
I dont think a well known software like L-panel can really be 'buggy'? Probably a set-up issue or compatibility problem...but I'm not you, so I wouldn't know...
~Equinox

No offence but, sure all control panels, all billing systems have their bugs at some points, you gotta admit.

We've tested Lpanel few times, sure it was about 1 month ago, and it does get improved, but still the installation is fine, and bugs show up, within the signup forms, admin areas. Examin the forums and the member sections, you'll see, that such a very well known software, has bugs too. :)

No offence once again :banned:

Ok, no offence taken. I personally haven't used L-panel, but do admit that you guys have a point. There may be bugs in it, but I wouldn't write off the software altogether, because other people using these forums, might view it as completely useless (which it is not).

Enjoy the holidays!
~Equinox

Lpanel is buggy but having used both, I can honestly say that Lpanel is still more powerful and worth the money than ClientExec

Maybe the next version of CE will contend but for now, I'll deal with Lpanel's slow support since the overall product is superior.

Roj