ClientExec & Kayako Seamless Integration

kylespringer

I am working on a program that will integrate kayako and CE seamless so a user only has to login once to either. It's a little bit tougher then it seems, $$ wise, what is this worth to you guys who use kayako and CE?

its really not hard to do to just use same users for both but i mean w/e and it really wouldn't matter personally kayako is to pricy for what its worth its deffinitly best support system but not worth 39 a month

I am working on a program that will integrate kayako and CE seamless so a user only has to login once to either. It's a little bit tougher then it seems, $$ wise, what is this worth to you guys who use kayako and CE?

I'm new to CE but i've been using Kayako for over a year. Since setting up CE I've actually decided I might drop Kayako because of the built in support system CE offers. Not as many features in CE but it will do the job and my clients won't have to login to 2 different areas.

So, I would say if you could develop a seemless integration it would be something I would look into, as long as it would be easy for my clients.

- Pat

lcryan said:
its really not hard to do to just use same users for both but i mean w/e and it really wouldn't matter personally kayako is to pricy for what its worth its deffinitly best support system but not worth 39 a month

I used kayako for about 2 weeks, then i got rid of it. It was the worst thing i ever tried to invest my money into.

Not sure when the last release was.... this was about 1 month ago, they had horrable support, and it just wasent working out well, so i choose whmcs

I've looked into Kayako, and love the look and ease of use, but it's pricey. I'm still trying to avoid it if at all possible.

Nice work though! If you are able to integrate it 100% with CE, my hesitation may change.

- logged in kayako
- switched to CE
- logged out CE
- back to kayako, and see I am still inside

might be need to clear something there as well?

anyway, you have done good job :)