CMS specially designed for web hosters

olhosting

Recently I realized that there is no special CMS designed for webhosters and domain sellers.
I mean sure there are free open source CMS like Jomla and Mambo but they do not have features which would make life of an webhoster match easier. My own company had to develop our own CMS solution because there were none on the market with features we needed. We had website in 3 different languages and none of the CMS had easy language management.

How about CMS which will make life easier with features like whois with suggestions by the dictionary (as far as I know only big companies like Enom has something like that, correct me if I'm wrong). Or Modernbill and Autopilot integration with automatic webhosting plans on website. And many more features which could save time for an busy webhoster.

I think a lot of people think like me and would welcome solution designed specially for webhosters needs.

I know there at least one company who develop something similar so I do consider to buy it.

What do you think about it?

I've never used a CMS to manage any of my websites. What do you mean with the MB or AP integration?

Any company can do that for you if they do coding. CMS is something most companies can do. You can use others and just have your tempkated ported to the software. Whichever you find easier is what you should go with.

CMS are made tailored to information site but hosting sites cannot be simply hosted on free CMS . They dont tend to be like that

One thing about CMS sites is that you can always tell it is a CMS site unless you spend some serious money. Though the benefit would be great to be able to just assign staff to update content instead of hiring a web designer each time a package hanges or you add new features.