.co?

lilgina

I am seeing more and more data service centers (especially those in India) offering .co at a really nice rate and saying it is a cheap way to go global. What does everyone think of .co?

Yeah, how cheap is it? Is it cheaper or more expensive than .com TLD? I just visited Namecheap and couldn't find .co in the list of TLD available there. I could only found .co.uk, which costs about $17.

I was looking for .co domains on answerable ; they are too expensive than .com :twocents:

So same question I am asking too "How cheap is it?". :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother with .co anyway. If you are not rich and your online business does not flourish than I would stay away from investing in unreliable and new stuff.

From what I know it has just been released, and it's price is really high 100+ per year.
That's what we received from our provider newsletter.

Wow, that's a descent amount of money. So the new TLD is obviously not for me then. I am not interested with it either. I still much prefer .com, cheap and popular.

Yeah, how cheap is it? Is it cheaper or more expensive than .com TLD? I just visited Namecheap and couldn't find .co in the list of TLD available there. I could only found .co.uk, which costs about $17.

NameCheap is going to start offering .co on July 20th. :) It will be around $23/year. I'm honestly not to sure about .co.

I'm not touched... it is just another web address. We have too many of them already. But let's see how the market would respond to this.

Hi,

I just registered servermanagement.co and rsync.co and just forwards them to our Server Management and Remote Backup Services page respectively. I hope they are worth it :D

Regards,
Bobby

I'm not touched... it is just another web address. We have too many of them already. But let's see how the market would respond to this.

Sometime people say "stupid" things or just do the opposite. I've got .co domain for our company. The reason was that it was so close to .com that you might loose traffic and someone might steal customers if you do not have it!