COD2 Clan is lookin' for sponsors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_L4mor

Hello,

I am member of the [HB!] (Holla Biotches!) clan, a clan wich has roots dating all the way to the era of Medal Of Honor... With this post i'm trying to find any sponsors, who are willing to help us out with some of the issue's you'll find later in this post. First, i'll give you some basic info and history about the clan:

It al goes back to the wonderfull days of Medal Of Honor AA! A bunch of average public gamers started the clan xXx, wich quikly became RL (reborn legends). RL was one of the top clans back in it's league. We had good talents, but lacked a good clanleader, and nice clanmanagement. So another namechange, new clanleaders, and a new website! We became FFE, Free Forces Of Europe. FFE consisted out of the core of RL, filled with fresh talents. Dominating on ladders such as clanbase.com, FFE was my most succesfull clan yet. We had a very popular public server, a nice website, teamspeak channels, etc.

But, new games came, together with new challenges. When cod1 was released, two of FFE went to play with NTK, a small polish clan. We always stayed a bit 'underground', because of small minded clanmanagement. Though still much experience was gathered, and now it's time to take that experience to COD2!

HB! is a fresh, new, young call of duty 2 clan, created out of the ruins of NTK. A site is already in construction (visit here), and we have a nice war team. We will start attacking the clanbase ladders once the website is fully finished. Offcourse we could use some support. That's why we're applying for this sponsorship.

You can sponsor us in three ways:
1. A COD2 server
2. A teamspeak2 server
3. A .net or .com domain name

If you sponsor us, your advertisement will be put on every page of the site, and your add + a description will be put on the special 'Sponsors' page. If you sponsor us with a TS2 or COD2 server, your company's name will be put in the servers name offcourse. We can also iddle in your IRC channel if you want. Other deals can be made by just asking...

If you want more information about our clan, about myself, or have any questions, feel free to ask ;).

Thanks in advance :mic:

Last edited:
we have already made a domain name sponsorship deal... you can still sponsor us with a voice or game server though...

a server will cost more than a link back.

Think about this:

Would u buy someone a server if they asked u? iam sure the answer is no.

Sabeur, unless you have an offer to make, I do not think it is necessary to comment on it. It comes down to evaluation of such deal to a web hosting company.

This is, after all, a "Sponsored Web Hosting Requests" forum. Users have the right to request anything they wish, but its up to companies to act on these requests. If they can get away with it, that means someone saw value in such sponsorship deal.

Best,

Status
Not open for further replies.