Cod2 Sponser

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFH|Ace

Hi i am a co owner of <MFH> Gaming (Mercs For Hire). We already have a small server with 20 slots but any help would be greatly appreciated. We would love to have our own website with a .com domain we have one through a free company but i would like to have our own domain. If anyone could help us out with the website hosting or a server hosting we at MFH would be greatly thankful.

Thanks,
<MFH>Ace

Email: 92chevy@embarqmail.com

Last edited:
I can put avertisment on our server and website any help would be appriciated. We would like to have a bigger slot server and our own domain website.

Thanks,
<MFH>Ace

Hi i am a co owner of <MFH> Gaming (Mercs For Hire). We already have a small server with 20 slots but any help would be greatly appreciated. We would love to have our own website with a .com domain we have one through a free company but i would like to have our own domain. If anyone could help us out with the website hosting or a server hosting we at MFH would be greatly thankful.

Thanks,
<MFH>Ace

Email: 92chevy@embarqmail.com

Hello Ace,
I understand you are just looking for hosting for your main site and that is all? If so, we can definitely work with you based on your needs. We are recently revamping operations at TopQHost so you will enjoy personal support and a very fast server to host your site on. Our servers are located in Dallas, TX. So, rest assured, you will have the best connectivity available. When you get a chance, please stop by topqhost.com to look over our shared plans. If you would like anything custom or a negotiation on the price, just send over a PM and we can work from there.

Our domains are $15/yr if you do not have your own. This comes with free privacy protection so your personal information can be hidden from whois searches.

We look forward to gaining your business!

Status
Not open for further replies.