Cod2 Team looking for sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathshooter

Hello everyone,

My name is Death Shooter from team tribulation we are a remake of a cal im/m teams. I was on team nForce in cal im and EoT in cod1 cal m, J.Night was on team link, teamwho both cal im/m, Thrice was on teamwho cal im, Malice was on a cal im team but i forget who, and we have a bunch of people from teamwho and other cal im/m teams. We are in Cal o this season becuase we just made this team we are looking to turn heads this season. We all know how to play this game, we have good Communications, teamwork and attitude to win. We are looking for sponsorships for this up and coming season.
We are looking for
1. a gaming server(deal or sponsorship) private 12 man
2. Webhost/Website (option if you want to or not)
Thats all we are looking for and in return
1. We will put your name out there like in the server name we will have the sponsors, in the cal page we will put your company/companies names, we will have it in our mIRC channel, and if you want we will have the name of your company/companies in our names when we play.
2. If anyone asked us who provides our server/website/webhosting we will tell them your company/companies name.
3. If you guys have any other ways we can help you out just tell us we will do it!!!

Thank you for your time and if u need to talk to me my xfire is deathshooter, and i will be in our mirc channel #trib my name is tribdeath, and my email is deathbbds@yahoo.com

I sent you an invitation to discuss details. Hopefully we can put something together to help your clan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost