CONTEST: End-of-Year Most Valuable Member. $5,000 in prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting stuck on a couple of prizes. But no worries - all prizes will be distributed.

We are moving on!

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION:

First round: Exon chooses 3, dubs 2, Equinox 2, Senad 1 and vito 1;
Round two: Exon chooses 2, dubs 1, Equinox 1, Senad 1, and vito (poor him) gets the left over prize.

dubs has made his first 2 picks to be delivered:

5 Banner Designs
A set of five ultimate banners designed by BannerAgora.com.

Advertising at WebHostGear
A skyscraper (120x600) in the right column and a 125x125 cube for a period of one month.

Stay tuned for more.

We are moving on!

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION:

Round two: Exon chooses 2, dubs 1, Equinox 1, Senad 1, and vito (poor him) gets the left over prize.

Equinox has made his first 2 picks to be delivered:

Pocket Organizer
Pocket organizer (planner, journal and calendar all in one little place) from HostingDiscussion.com of equal or more value will be selected and purchased closer to year end to get an updated and better version.

IntelloDesk™ from avidInteractive
IntelloDesk from avidInteractive is a new generation intelligent helpdesk, and support center application, built on PHP/MySQL technology. IntelloDesk allows you to manage the support of clients more efficiently with a full trouble ticket system and wysiwyg knowledgebase management. IntelloDesk is much more than a simple helpdesk. IntelloDesk is full customer relationship management tool, for intelligent hosting professionals.
PRO LICENSE

Stay tuned for more.

Artashes said:
Dan, if you knew me, you would not I am enjoying being :smash:
Oh... Then how am I going to punish you?

I know! I know! :idea: Here! Take these: :flowers: For such a "rough guy", these should be a good punishment.

:p

Everyone loves Art though
Yup. Art is our Raymond. :)

We are moving on!

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION:

Senad has made his first pick to be delivered:

Advertising at W3Reports
25,000 Header/Footer Impressions on W3Reports.

Stay tuned for more.

We are moving on!

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION:

vito has made his first pick to be delivered:

eBizLegal Professional Edition
This software from avidInteractive allows you to create over 60 legal documents for your eCommerce business, with just a few clicks. Includes: Incorporation Certificates, TOS, Privacy Policies, and more!

Stay tuned for more. We are in ROUND 2!

We are moving on to Round 2!

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION:

Exon has made his second two picks to be delivered:

HostIntro
A 10-module HostIntro Flash Sales movie from Netasis.com.

SendMeFile.com Premium Account
SendMeFile.com provides free file hosting - host any type of files for free. Host as many files as you want with no download and bandwidth limits. Simply upload all your images, documents, audio and music, video, zip and compressed archives, rar, flash files, and more. Receive a premium account for a period of 1 year.

Stay tuned for more.

I know, I know. You probably hate my guts, but it takes a while to process some of the prizes. Nevertheless, we are near the end. Final selections are as follows:

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION:

dubs has made his second-round pick to be delivered:
Micfo.com Reseller Account
Micfo.com Reseller Plan Mini (4GB space, 60GB bandwidth) - free for 6 months.

Equinox has made his second-round pick to be delivered:
PixAirline.com "Business Class" Account.
PixAirline.com photo hosting service "Business Class" account for a period of one year! Comes with 100 MB of space for pictures and 1 GB of monthly traffic.

We have two copies of a single prize remaining. Be default, they go to our last winners Senad and vito:
IntelloDesk™ from avidInteractive
IntelloDesk from avidInteractive is a new generation intelligent helpdesk, and support center application, built on PHP/MySQL technology. IntelloDesk allows you to manage the support of clients more efficiently with a full trouble ticket system and wysiwyg knowledgebase management. IntelloDesk is much more than a simple helpdesk. IntelloDesk is full customer relationship management tool, for intelligent hosting professionals.
LITE LICENSE

Congratulations to all the winners of this contest, and I hope that the fun-ride continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8