Control Panel Survey

Chief

Okay, I'm soon going to be purchasing another server so I need help. I need to survey people on what domain they rather choose. Currently I'm only looking at cPanel and DirectAdmin. So please choose between those!

Thanks!

Chief said:
Okay, I'm soon going to be purchasing another server so I need help. I need to survey people on what domain they rather choose. Currently I'm only looking at cPanel and DirectAdmin. So please choose between those!

Thanks!

I think that is what we like to call an overwhelming response when it comes to choice. As buggy as cPanel might be some times it is hard to beat.

Well, I want to know what you prefer. That's why I'm surveying. Most likely if more people choose cPanel then the people I offer hosting too will be glad with cPanel.

Thanks Jambo, it seems that cPanel is the most popular currently. If DA has an script auto installer DA would have been the best. I love DA, and I usually upload scripts by myself not with Fantastico. Anyways, thanks for the votes everyone.

Anymore though?

From a consumer perspective, I like CPanel, and feel very comfortable with it.
I have never used DA, so my vote might be a little biased.

My vote goes to cpanel bcoz it is user friendly and has more features making it more functional. It is more pleasing to the eye and more customisable.

Hey HD,

Thanks for all the amazing votes. I personally like DirectAdmin alot more. It's more unique. But, hey. If everyone wants cPanel because it has Fantastico I can always install "Installtron" on DirectAdmin. Maybe then we might get some D.A votes. DirectAdmin has cheaper owned license cost, cPanel's license cost so freakin' much :idea: