Counter-Strike Source Clan Requesting Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta_9

Hi, I'm one of the three founders/leaders of a new dedicated clan called Zero Fusion. I am Delta_9, the oldest in the group at the moment. I am 16 years of age and played in CAL for some time in a past clan which has recently been disbanded. I was very lucky to come across two VERY skilled gamers who I am lucky to have befriended. At their age I consider them skilled gamers and I know by the time they hit 16 they will surpass even my skills and many others. The two I play with are two very skilled gamers, they are very well mannered and play very well as a team. These two people are the other founders of this clan. With us three I believe we can get very far. But 3 people is not enough, thus we have been attempting to recruit. But it is not easy to find team players with good manners and skills at the game. And the ones that are able, are usually in a clan. We do not have a server so it is hard to actually find people. Recruiting is not allowed in other servers because it is not appropriate. We are in need of a server, and a Ventrillo/Teamspeak server. We will be joining CAL (cyberathlete ametuer league) for season 6. We are an experienced and dedicated team, that will raise through the ranks. Anyone that helps us reach that goal, will have recignition in every way we possibly can. Whether it be adds on our team website, adds in our MOTD, or some other way, we will always aknowledge the ones who helped us start out.

We are an extremly talented and dedicated clan, that practices atleast once a day for hours on end.

One of the founders is very knowledgable in maintaing servers and can keep it up and running. While the other founder is a very skilled friendly player who I know will be able to find the few members we need.

This is where we need help though, we need a server. We need someone to set us up with one.

I KNOW that Zero Fusion will get farther than most people will expect us, with your help.

If anyone is willing to set us up with a server, a ventrillo/teamspeak, or a website please let me or one of the other two know. Thank you.

Thank you for your time and thanks for reading this.

Sincerly,

Logan R. Lit
[žƒ] Delta_9

Status
Not open for further replies.