coupon codes : site comments

Not too bad. I just find it a bit compacted though, meaning there is lots of content. It's almost like where do I look first.. there is too much to look at once.

The background and colors chosen are great. The name doesn't suit the website though and I was confused at 1st, just as to WHAT the website is offering or about.

I agree with Harry on this one.

The general layout of the site looks nice, and the Navigation bar to the left is a great idea. Overall the site is very navigable but it seems very cluttered. It is quite easy to find what I am looking for, but only after looking away from the site. With so much on the home page it is a little overwhelming. Looks pretty good though!

I like the basic of the design but I think there are a few things that could be changed.

First, for me I don't like the navigation at all on the left. The solid green seems to be a bit overwhelming. I would think of maybe having it white with a green rollover effect.

Second, The domain does not fit the site content at all. I would spring a few $$ and purchase a better fitting domain name.

Otherwise when I browse through the pages I think it looks really good. :thumbup:

i have few domain in mind, but i will wait. I think i can gain something from ok2compare, but we will see...

i think that is content organized well, hm, did u see other coupon sites?

Its average thats all that can be said. Your professionality certainly doesnt stand out. neat, though, with no bummers of banners flyin around

The overall website is good. But I feel the menu color is too overpowering. It is a little too much in the face. Overall nice site.