Cpanel

lilgina

I already have a Cpanal license but I am looking at some of the addons. I was hopping someone might know if those would cost me an additional fee or not.

What sort of addons are you looking for? There are many different types (different skins, auto-installers, game servers, shoutcast servers, etc.)

WHM Admin for starters would be good now that I have more than one dedicated server. I would also like and auto-installer. If I have to pay a lot I would just get the two although I can think of a couple others I might really like as well.

WHM is not an addon, it comes with cPanel. If your cPanel is installed, you can access WHM at http://yourdomain.tld:2086

For auto-installers, you have a few different ones to choose from. The two most popular ones right now seem to be Fantastico and Softaculous

WHM Admin for starters would be good now that I have more than one dedicated server. I would also like and auto-installer. If I have to pay a lot I would just get the two although I can think of a couple others I might really like as well.

Whm is not an addon. You can access the WHM by the url http://yourServerIP/whm .
You can install auto-installer like Softaculous. You can purchase the license from softaculous.com.
:)

Ah ok, so I don't have to buy WHM then? But I will have to purchase the license for softaculous. These days I get confused on what has a charge and what doesn't. Is softaculous price fair compared to the others?

Ah ok, so I don't have to buy WHM then? But I will have to purchase the license for softaculous. These days I get confused on what has a charge and what doesn't. Is softaculous price fair compared to the others?

Yes, most auto-installers are priced within the same ballpark

Correct, you do not have to purchase WHM. Yes, you will have to purchase Softaculous. It is actually cheaper compared to others such as Installatron ;)

If you have actual "dedicated servers" and not just individual accounts, then WHM you should already be familiar with as it's a critical part to setting up accounts and helping you manage the server.

If you have an actual server, then I highly recommend that you purchase offsite backup so you don't remove things that you really needed.

It all depends on the hosting provider if they want to charge you for those extra features. i know some hosting companies that include all those features in the unlimited packages.

Generally speaking,most of cpanel contain the addon function,when you use shared hosting. You could contact the technical support of the hosting provider