cPanelWebhosting.in (Worst Host Ever)

Vengence

Hey All

I just want to tell everyone my experience with cpanelwebhosting.in. Well it all started when i was looking for a VPS and i came across cpanelwebhosting.in. Well i ordered and the setup was pretty fast i also got full management with the server. I logged in and relised the initial setup ran so i completed it, then i asked them to harden the VPS but they were claiming it was already done, i checked and it hadn't been hardened at all not even a firewall i ask for a firewall and their reply was i don't need one because the server already has one, so i install CSF my self and as soon as i put 1 account on the server it crashed because of the mysql and it wouldn't turn on again, i ask them to fix it and they tell me they will do it in 24 hours despite the admin was on then. They tell me if i want it done asap i need to pay an extra $100 a month. after about 2 days downtime its finally fixed. I login to whm and the license is still a trial despite they told me they ordered. But guess what 2 hours later down again and its been down since with no support.

SO finally i decide enough's enough so i buy a vps from another host and ask for a refund as it said 15 day money back guarantee out of the 3 days i had about 3 hours up time and then the just say no and leave the chat, since then live chat has been down.

Well to top it all off now they blocked me from live chat and they ignore my tickets. By posting this im trying to save other people the hassle and loss i suffered.

-Vengence

I am sorry about your experience. Unfortunately sometimes companies are in this business just to scam clients if they get the opportunity. This is one of those cases where a company would not go the extra mile and won't spend an additional dollar to invest in long-term satisfaction of their clients.

However, in order to check the validity of your review, it would be helpful if you re-post your review according to specified template:
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-host-reviews/9256-aug-16-2006-read-before-posting-review.html

Feel free to re-post it below in this thread.

wow this is bad.
did you try to call them?
did you pay with paypal? if u pay with paypal i think you can get your mony back log in and try to find out i think you can for 14 days.

Well, this was posted on April 25th and Vengence hasn't re-posted the review as Artlashes requested. So while the review may be true, it isn't validated.

Hey All

I just want to tell everyone my experience with cpanelwebhosting.in. Well it all started when i was looking for a VPS and i came across cpanelwebhosting.in. Well i ordered and the setup was pretty fast i also got full management with the server. I logged in and relised the initial setup ran so i completed it, then i asked them to harden the VPS but they were claiming it was already done, i checked and it hadn't been hardened at all not even a firewall i ask for a firewall and their reply was i don't need one because the server already has one, so i install CSF my self and as soon as i put 1 account on the server it crashed because of the mysql and it wouldn't turn on again, i ask them to fix it and they tell me they will do it in 24 hours despite the admin was on then. They tell me if i want it done asap i need to pay an extra $100 a month. after about 2 days downtime its finally fixed. I login to whm and the license is still a trial despite they told me they ordered. But guess what 2 hours later down again and its been down since with no support.

SO finally i decide enough's enough so i buy a vps from another host and ask for a refund as it said 15 day money back guarantee out of the 3 days i had about 3 hours up time and then the just say no and leave the chat, since then live chat has been down.

Well to top it all off now they blocked me from live chat and they ignore my tickets. By posting this im trying to save other people the hassle and loss i suffered.

-Vengence

Sorry you've had a poor experience with your host and thanks for the review.