Creatine Supplemtn

Dzelil

I was looking the other day at purchasing a tub of creatine. I asked the guy if I had to be working out while drinking this and he says no. I asked him whats it good for and he says you can drink 1 glass instead of having a meal and this will also increase your muscle. Has anyone used creatine and do they recommend it or should I just stay away from it? I have a good outline as how it is now but I would like to experiement with this but not sure if it is any good or not.

Creatine, is a very good suppliment.

I work out 2-3 times a day, and use Creatine as well.

The thing is, when you're working out, you will need more calories, and should not use a Creatine suppliment in place of a meal.

Your body produces creatine naturally of course, and it helps to burn carbs faster, and store protein. The idea is that increasing your creatine level will help this process along faster.

I would definately recommend Creatine, and Weider Weight Gainer (the shake).

Weight Gainer is a good meal replacement, tastes pretty good, and helps pack on the pounds. However, DO NOT USE IT IF....you're not planning to work out on a regular basis...otherwise it will simply make you fat. lol

I tried creatine breifly. The stuff I had was kind of gross and I had to drink it with juice four times a day. The powder would always just sink to the bottom of the glass. Not my cup of tea.