Credit Card Payments

Chief

Hello HD,

Well, I've been very interested in this procedure. But I was wondering if there was a site, program, software, etc. That can make me an account, and people can send payments via. visa, master-card, discover, etc. and I'll get the payments in an account, like on the sites, software, program, etc. (Not a bank account) and the I could widthdraw the payments through PayPal. I know I can do this with a bank account, but I'm just interested in other programs, I know there's 2CO but that doesn't allow withdrawals with PayPal.

Regards,
Chief.

No payment processor is going to allow you to withdraw via Paypal. They are competitors. You would either have to go with a processor like 2CO and attach it to a bank account or get a merchant account.

I've heard about this before, but I don't know how to do it.

1) How would I accept credit card payments via. PayPal?
2) How would I accept e-check payments via. PayPal?

Is it possible?

Chief said:
I've heard about this before, but I don't know how to do it.

1) How would I accept credit card payments via. PayPal?
2) How would I accept e-check payments via. PayPal?

Is it possible?
Upgrade your personal acct to either premier or business.

Okay, now I'm pretty positive that people can send credit card payments to my paypal account, but I don't know about e-checks.

Profile => Payment Receiving Preferences => Uncheck "Pay with eCheck for website and Smart Logo payments, or German bank transfer for all website payments except eBay"

Thank you very much WebFreak08 but I still get to recieve payments thru normal paypal payments, and credit card payments aswell? Correct?