CS 1.6 Clan Looking to Expand..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon-McKay

Counter-Strike Clan in need of a Sponsorship

Hello all? Well let me start by introducing myself. My name is Jonathan and my ingame name is Hoodlumz. I am curently the leader of a dedicated, young, strong, mature clan in Counter-Strike 1.6. We are known as Point.Taken. We curently have over 20 members in our community. We have a popluar mIRC channel with gamesurge at #point-taken with over 50 members constantly, usually up to 100. What we are curently looking for is a sponsorship for a Counter-Strike Source public or private server, both if possible, a Counter-Strike Condition Zero public or private server, both if possible, or indeed a Counter-Strike 1.6 public or private server. And if possible a ventrilo server too. We are also looking for financial sponsorships to help us in getting our players to the different LAN events to not only make a name for ourselves, but to help get our sponsors names out as well.

We are curent cal open record 1-0-0 and are determened to make it to cal im for next season, possibly cal man. Why I am asking for servers in Source and Condition Zero is because we are trying to expand out of 1.6. We are trying to get a bigger well known community going. We have a decent website that is popular with many coming and going. Some things that we can do in return are leaving a timed message in our mIRC channel about your company/clan, leave a personal message from yourself on our cal page and on our website, if you have an mIRC channel as well, our whole team can be in idleing your channel 24/7, and possibly having something with your clan/companies name in our team tag.

Once again, if anybody clan, community or company can help us out in any way. It would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my post

Jonathan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.