CS:S sponsorship request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xink

Hello

I'm a leader in a counter-strike source clan called Time 2 Aim.
We are all from finland. And we are 8 members. WE play in ClanBase and now taking part of ESL.
Our total playtime in hole clan now this week has beed 748.2 hours
Our skill lvl is from mid+ to High+.

Now we only would want a WebHostning service for a nice goood website for all we need.

we have been seeing in web some ''free'' sites but none have been good inough and we are 2 young to start buying and so on.

So enyone could provide us with a Website with forums and home roster and so on. that would make us dam happy.

We can put banners from u on the site and in our clan sprays. Or if u find more ways pls tell me.

Contact me by my e-mail : Lupusorsa@hotmail.com
Or here in forums i will be watching it several times a day!

Ty and i hope someone will PM me.

How many matches do you play in during the week? Any championships? Also, do you get a lot of traffic?

If you could answer those questions, it will help me decide.

Yes

We play about 70+ matches all together in a week sometimes more. like thsi week ahve been relly busy over 150 matches i think.

championships nope not yet just soon we get in ESL but we start going online cups for now and soon LAN turnaments.

Traffic i dont think its a probleme because allredy now over 20 ppl are wanting to join us and big testings are up and we will maby get together with a 1.6 clan so site will have a lot of ppl in + the guys who wanna apply in and get in tests!

Last edited:
oW

i forgot to tell. That if u now sponsor us by the site so my friend is making a css movie out of this clan by sony vegas pro 8 . hes quite good some HD test are redy so if we get a banner from u or a picture so that we could put it in the movie because its going to be putted in movievault and youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett