Danish mega clan is looking for sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikan

To the right sponsors.

This is a new thing for me, so please have this in mind, when reading the post.

I (Hard 2 Get) comes from a danish Counter Strike Clan called [TGT] (The Golden Torc), and yes, it is the name of a Sci-Fi book written by Julian May. The reason for the name is, that we using short and fast communication through Ventrilo, and it works nicely, actually it seems like we sending thoughts. And thats what The Golden Torc in the book are all about.

We have resently fusioned with another danish clan, and we have divided the clan into several small groups, and all was good, untill we came over the numbers of members in the clan :rolleyes:

We got 40 members now, and we have Ventrilo room for 20 + 10. What we really would like, is a Ventrilo for 50 members, but how to get it ? Well, this place seems to be the right place to look for it. So Ventrilo is the major problem for us, hope somebody can help us out.

The second major problem is Counter Strike servers. At the moment we have 1 server with 16 slots, nice pings and full control over its cfg. Even got full access to FTP, so thats ofcouse isnt a problem. But the problem is the 16 slots. We cant be on it everybody, and we need some more slots, maybe 2-3 servers, as we use our present server as FFA (Free For All) and as CW (Clan War) server. The reason for the FFA mode is of couse to recruit new members, if that is needed.
We are a very active clan, and play about 4-5 PCWs and CWs every day, so that gives us a big problem.
We are participating in alot of cups (2on2, Invite cups, 5on5) and in the major league in Denmark called www.SLAP.dk

We allready have Website sponsor and Teflon sponsors, so that is not something we are looking for at the moment, doesnt mean, that youre not welcome to sponsor us anyway.

The future for [TGT] ?

Well, first of all, we play in SLAP as mentioned, second step will be ClanBase, Third step will be entering the CPL.
The newest thing in the clan is our girl team http://girlz.clan-tgt.com
They have just got enough members, and will start practice ASAP.

What we can offer ?

Active clan from many countries, we dont bother about religion, race and that kind of things. We are a clan for everybody.
Sponsor link on website and on our IRC channel, and for servers, even logon link

Looking forward to hear from you

Last edited:
Hmm u said u have a active clan right? and i dont know if its a big clan but if it is i think you should go and buy dedicated server for like 100-130$ per month which means u will be able to run more servers and ask for your members to contribute for the same . cause i have only 5-8 members clan and yet i asked for donations for the domain name which was 16$ and thanks to clan members i was able to get the domain name. well if ur clan is big and active than i might suggest u ask ur clan members to donate,cause i doubt any one will or can provide game servers here cause i need one too but i didnt ask for it yet cause this site is about i think webhosting and not game hosting. But if asking for game servers is allowed i will post too later , and if u find some good game server sponsor let me know . And good luck. :thumbup:

Thanks for your replay

Hey.

Just wanted to say thank you for your replay. We do actually pay the server we have at the moment. But we need at least 2 - 3 more servers, ab that will be just a little too much for the clan. We already got membership-fee from our members, and we wanted to use that money for something else than servers, like going to LAN and Boot-camp. Thats why I was thinking about server sponsors.

I'll give this post yet another try. And of couse, I will tell you whatever my result will be

hard2get said:
Hey.

we wanted to use that money for something else than servers, like going to LAN and Boot-camp. Thats why I was thinking about server sponsors.

Hmm what does that mean that you want to spend your members money to play in lan centers or something i dont get it cause i never heard someone say that before can u explain. :dance:

Explaination

I will try to explain the LAN part.

Maybe we misunderstand each other, but in Denmark LAN = The whole clan is going to a mega LAN party, and play other clans for prize and honour. Normal for the prizes is like: Gaming gear, Teflon/Aimtape, you know, stuff like that. The reason for going to these LAN-Party is of couse to show the clan on the scene.
The Boot-Camp is also an event, where the whole clan, no matter where they come from, show up, and get the tactical stuff explained, and then try it out in real life, against other clans, also this means big wars against clans from other parts of the world.

Hope this were the explaination, you were looking for.

i am not from denmark and dont what what lan is but thanks for it and if u can affoard to have prizes and stuff i think u might be able to have clan contribute for server or ask other clans to contribute when u can arrange a war make it like who pays the rent next month instead of giving away stuff. But anyways good luck :thumbup:

hard2get: Do you need CS 1.6 servers?

If so, send an email over to sales@ thenynoc.com and we may be able to sponsor you.

hey sorry dude i asked them for server too but didnt get one cause i mentioned i was not u so i think u will get it man cause i clearly mentioned to them i am not hard2get so when u get the server let me know . and if theonc has any more to offer i am here lol. :crazy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.