dedicated server from Canada

kamino

Hello,

I'm looking for dedicated server physically located in Canada.
Can you recommend dedicated server provider from Canada ?

Thanks
Regards,

There are many providers offering dedicated servers in Canada. One that quickly comes to mind would be PriorityColo.

Thanks guys for the replies.
I visit both of them, and I was a little surprise about the bandwith offer...
I thought that bandwith could be similar than US based servers.
Is there something which can explain this ?

Regards,

Canadian bandwidth is MUCH more expensive than US bandwidth is. So if you are searching for canadian hosting, be prepared to pay upwords to $200+/MBit. Most canadian hosts (canaca is an exception) do not oversell their bandwidth either.

Hi,

I don't agree with "much" more expensive, but it is more expensive but we are getting near the same prices for the same quality of bandwidth.

...and Merry Christmas to everyone :) :santa:

You're kidding... right?

Did I just read that right? near the same prices for the same quality of bandwidth? I must be living in a different Canada then.

Celtyc[iWeb] said:
Hi,

I don't agree with "much" more expensive, but it is more expensive but we are getting near the same prices for the same quality of bandwidth.

...and Merry Christmas to everyone :) :santa:

portal said:
You're kidding... right?

Did I just read that right? near the same prices for the same quality of bandwidth? I must be living in a different Canada then.
Shay,
You forget that Cogent is in 151 Front in Toronto now ;)

-- Jonathan

Not everyone wants Cogent. ;)

I have been with www.prioritycolo.com for 2.5 years. Myles does an amazing job managing my server. No, he is not the cheapest. But then again, I have never looked for bargain basement prices. You get what you pay for. As I have always said...

I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things... ;)

Vito

with iweb.ca in montreal. it is offering US pricing. of course, thats a game of over selling. everyone knows peer1 bandwidth is not on the down side

shay, u forgot to realize that iweb is not paying $150+/m for their peer1 bandwidth. so you cant expect others to have the same cost

qoogle, you made your point in the thread you started.
Please do not did up other old threads to post this again.