Dedicated Servers

Darkwolfy

I'm looking for a decent but cheap dedicated server provider. If anyone can point me into the right direction would be helpful, I know this budget probably wont get me far, but worth a shot...

Budget - 1.00 - 50.00 USD
Far as I can go at this very moment.

Control Panel - Direct Admin
Bandwidth - 500GB+

well, looks like you have some luck, look what I've found:

Phenom II 840 x4 3.2Ghz CPU (4 Cores)
2GB DDR3 RAM
500GB SATA Hard Drive
4000GB Transfer on 100Mbit port
Any Linux Distribution
Free DirectAdmin for Linux
5 Usable IPv4 IP addresses
Unmanaged

$0 Setup / $49 per month Use coupon code SAVE10
datashack.net

Now I gotta tel you that I never used them so I have no idea about their service quality, I just found their ad on a forum.

Good luck.

As far as I recall, Serverpronto used to have servers starting under $50, though the configuration doesn't compare to the one above. They also have a $5 promo (order page offers a $50 much more powerful server), but there's a waiting list.

As to the quality, I can't comment on that, it's up to you do you your research.

Since your Budget is only $50 and you would like to have a Server, I totally suggest a VPS. It's almost like a dedicated server just that it's virtual only. At least you're still getting the same server environment. Just that it's shared amongst a few people.

Your budget really suits a VPS. Try it out, don't be so quick to jump into getting a Dedicated Server yet.

Since your Budget is only $50 and you would like to have a Server, I totally suggest a VPS. It's almost like a dedicated server just that it's virtual only. At least you're still getting the same server environment. Just that it's shared amongst a few people.

Agreed, and a properly setup VPS should isolate you from the other customers, so it will feel like an actual server.

Raise your budget a little bit and you should be able to get a managed VPS, which might be helpful if you don't have much experience administrating a server.

$50 is a pretty common price for a dedicated server with what you are looking for. It would also depend on the amount of space you need. A little bit of research goes a long way.

You must look for you regional servers they can be much profitable. If you are looking for cheap hosting then you must look at India or china.

You can get cheaper hosting service that is best suited to your budget

First, how much space/disk do you need? Also, with your budget try looking into VPS and upgrade to a dedicated server at a later time when you outgrow the VPS.

Did you ever find what you were looking for? Pls share what provider and deal you decided to go with

I'm looking for a decent but cheap dedicated server provider. If anyone can point me into the right direction would be helpful, I know this budget probably wont get me far, but worth a shot...

Bandwidth - 500GB+

Bandwidth - 500GB+

According to your requirements and the budget you have, you won't find anyone which can provide you a dedicated server for $50 because cPanel costs more than $35.00 itself.

I would recommend a high end VPS with about 2 gb ram. It will be a better all rounder because the servers which you will be on will have better cpu architecture and all your data will be backed up.