Digg goes live again

Just spent a few minutes on digg, and didn't like what I saw. Maybe I'll check back tonight.

Fixed:

- Algorithm: We've updated the algorithm to prevent any single source or user from dominating the homepage. These are the same rules we had working before, just now working on the new v4 platform.

- Comments usability: We've added the thumbs icons back and have made a couple other changes. More usability improvements coming soon.

- Timestamps: Are now live on 'My News' stories; we're still working on homepage stories.

- Digg usernames: The CaSe IsSuEs are fixed now.

Submitted by Kevin Rose on August 31, 2010 - 11:48am

Apparently, I'm not the only one who dislikes the new version. The first headline I saw this morning was, "Old Digg Crushes New Digg in Reader Vote." Maybe it will improve in the coming weeks as they iron things out.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who dislikes the new version. The first headline I saw this morning was, "Old Digg Crushes New Digg in Reader Vote." Maybe it will improve in the coming weeks as they iron things out.

yeah you are right people are saying that they want old digg back because it is not good looking but according to Kevin Rose they are still making changes i'm hoping for the best :)