Directadmin, The Superior Control Panel!

doooob

DirectAdmin, the superior control panel!
Although newly born DirectAdmin is superior to the chain of web hosting control panels available today. Many of the popular hosting control panels used today are “feature packed” and “eye catching”, but is this really what the web hosting industry requires? The answer is simply no, when customers are questioned about what they look for in a web host 9 times out of 10 they always ask about reliability, speed and difficulty first and then they ask about the extras. DirectAdmin IS the best control panel for reliability, speed & ease of use.

WHY?
1. Reliability
One of the main features of DirectAdmin is its ability to avoid downtime by recovering automatically from crashes.
During our time using the DirectAdmin control panel we have never had any problems with the stability of DirectAdmin and our server is also a lot easier to manage because it never goes down!
In fact when talking to a friend who has recently setup a server of his own after helping out with server administration for a few months is actually shocked at how much more work it is to keep his servers stable using cPanel.

1. Speed
On the main DirectAdmin website they claim their control panel is the fastest running control panel available, and they are not wrong!
After using other programs myself I was really shocked at how quick DirectAdmin is, for example when creating an account you just click create and it’s done, just like clicking a hyperlink!
Every process in DirectAdmin is performed 10 times faster than any other control panel and you never get annoying “couldn’t create” or “timed out” errors.

3. Ease of use
“DirectAdmin is the easiest to use control panel, period.” Yes, that is correct. It’s easier to master than your basic text editor!
The layout in DirectAdmin is just common sense, in fact every way that DirectAdmin works is common sense which is why it is so easy to use.
This is obviously great for the users, but it’s also great for web hosting companies as well! During the time I have been using DirectAdmin my support requests have decreased dramatically.

4. And a whole bunch of stuff…
Features such as mass automated backups, custom skins & the integrated support ticket system are just some of the other things DirectAdmin is known for.

GO GET IT!
Official Company Website: http://www.directadmin.com

- DirectAdmin Demo
- DirectAdmin Hosting
- DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting