Do NOT go with WinLogical

aabb

Hi to all,
Here I want to share my colleague's experience with WINLOGICAL (winlogical.com).

Approx. two weeks back my colleague has contacted WinLogical support guy, name is Fred on Yahoo Messenger for buy a customize reseller plan. They aren't using PayPal for payment. He told him that we can pay only PayPal. Fred was little confused and said PayPal will integrate next two days, after two day he asked some more time(still not integrate PayPal, may be they were telling lie to us).... but time was spending and after a week Fred has dissappeared from Y! Messenger. My Colleague has leave the offline messages but no response. Later Fred has BLOCKED my Colleague's ID too. Even drop a quick note on WinLogical's Board(Forum) but after an hour they had removed the message from the Board and also send an email.

After three days no one has respond back...

We are lucky that we didn't buy a reseller package from WINLOGICAL.... I will recommend to all people out there who are going to WinLogical.... Please think before go there. If support people are behaving like this then I can imagine how would be the hosting service :(

Anybody has same experienced before with WinLogical or any similar kind of nature company? ;)

Please share your experience.

I personally don't think it's appropriate for you to speak on behalf of a 3rd party. It weakens the testimony IMO.

Unfortunately internet is very unsafe ,General points for buying a hosting plan:

1-Dont purchase your domain from your web hosting provider even it is free.
2-Only pay via paypal or a third party like 2checkout ...
3-Monthly plans is better than yearly plans.

ANMMark said:
I personally don't think it's appropriate for you to speak on behalf of a 3rd party. It weakens the testimony IMO.

Sorry, it doesn't mean its a weakness actually my colleague has taken it very NORMAL way but I didn't. I dont want to new customer face more trouble after buying the packages.

I just want to warn them who are thinking to become a customer of WinLogical.

I am agree with Sina... Thanks

Rav

heh. No, at no point did I call "it" a "weakness"

I said it weakens your story, and it does.

You're not the one that experienced it, you were told the story, or saw the story unfold, then decided to tell it yourself.

WinLogical did not take pay pal at the time of this thread. Pay pal ended up being down for a week as we were trying to set it up for this customer at the time. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and we now do accept pay pal and 2 check out as methods of payments.

Winlogical is good or bad? in the follow

Hello

Winlogical is good or bad? in the follow

-Suport
-Uptime
-Quality
-Manage of Servers
etc

Any coment or detail about of winlogical. (Clients or Previous clients (Exlients) of winlogical) Please post in this post

Thanks

Last edited:
Anybody using Winlogical

Anybody using Winlogical ... any experience?
They look a good deal ... and good company. I am seriously thinking about signing up with them ... any inputs will be great.
If you need, please pm me or send me email @ pagla@responze.com
:crazy2:

I've been a WinLogical customer for almost four months now. They've been great! The customer support I have received has been top notch. I don't know how they offer ColdFusion hosting for so little, especially since their servers are housed at The Planet. However they do it, I'm thankful for the freedom and control I have over my hosting as well as the services I can offer as a reseller.

My impression is that WinLogical will be my hosting partner for quite some time.