Do you offer tutorials to your clients?

BlackStorm

Do you offer tutorials to your clients as a method of support?
There are a number of sites doing tutorials for hosts now to use for their clients after demodemo.com started up.

If you do offer tutorials, what do you offer them on?
Do your clients use them and do they help?
Do you think they cut down on support tickets like many sites are advertising?

I've seen these flash tutorials, if this is what you are talking about.. they seem to be very helpful, but if a client would actually use them or not is another question. I would hope they would use the demos.. If anyone uses demos let me know, I would like to know if they actually work or not.

I am planning to offer tutorials to my clients now...I believe it is going to take some load off my support team and it will also be beneficial for the clients since it will be available instantly and they can actually see and learn to do things.

I did think of getting the demos from the well known DemoDemo.com but I think it is too expensive for me at the moment since I just started out in this business...which doesnt mean I dont know a thing or two...I did about 3 months of research before getting in and I did a lot of investment...which is not applicable to this post...I want thinking of going with www.dynamictutorials.com...they seem to be reasonable.

Hope this helps.

I was looking at demodemo.com to get a few tutorials but $140 is a quite a bit to ask for. I may end up just spending a day with flash making my own.

I just bought 30 cpanel tutorials for my clients. I have it linked in the CPANEL NEWS (via whm) and the link is on my support page. I have found that alot of tickets I used to get that were for basic things have stopped (within 1 week of being up) and it is easy for me to refer customers to the flash demos rather then walking them through the process via emails or AIM.

http://hybridnetwork.com/demos.shtml

bought them from http://box12.wozs.com/~demo/demo/

they are a little rough around the edges, but were worth the price and saved me a ton of time...

be sure to tell them that hybridnetwork refered you if you buy them from him.. :)

$20 from that site :) I did alot of research... that is the cheapest they are gonna get... I found some for 50 that were better quality, but you only get 20 tutorials...

So you mean you got all the tutorials listed on your website including the logo insertion for only $20 :S....this is too cool...I would appreciate it if you could please ask the owner to contact me at rahul@fastnetservers.com since I am interested in purchasing tutorials too...very soon.

Thank you in advance.

Wow! $20 is a great deal.. they may not be the best tutorials out there, but they sure do the job. Thanks Mark.

I think the tutorials from that site looks pretty good, I checked out 2 quickly but I didnt se any problems at all with them.
Im thinking of buying those myself now..
The price is great for what they are offering

Hello everyone!

I am the owner of all of the tutorials that is selling the demos.

There are two sets for sale, one is WHM (reseller) and the other is cPanel. You can see each here:
cPanel Demos
WHM Demos

The price includes your logo added to each demo for FREE. There are no "Powered by..." logos added either. These will reference ONLY your company!

As far as the mention of being "rough around the edges", I have always taken requests to edit the demos as needed. As long as it is not a BIG request, I will be happy to edit particular areas of the demos. But for the price of $20, you can't beat them.

If you have any questions, there is an email address on the pages.

Thanks!

Hey puenil ,
Thanks for coming to reply :)
I think its a great service you are offering and the price is amazing.
Hope you keep it at those prices for the long term future.
You should do a bit of advertising to get those known because Im sure a lot of people would be interested in purchasing them.

Do you email the tutorials when someon buys them?

Hi Puenil

I will be buying tutorials for my website within the next couple of days. I would appreciate it if you could please email me at rahul@fastnetservers.com so I can remember to reply back to you and purchase it from you. I like the tutorials and moreover the price is simply fantastic....will recommend you to my resellers ;)

John--- No, I do not email them. I upload them to one of my servers and send you a link to DL the ZIP file. It is much faster this way.

FastNetServers--- I will send you an email reminder today. :)

I appreciate everyone that has already purchased the demos! I also appreciate the future business!

Collectively, if you have a need for a demo, let me know and I will make it. If it is not any more complex than the cPanel set, the price will be $20 per set. So if you need How to... CuteFTP, Putty (ssh), ENOM DNS, etc... Just let me know and I will put it together for you.

Thank you Puenil for you generous offer...you should have a website like www.DemoDemo.com so people will come to you more often for quality demos at a low price :)