Do YOU use CSS?

ale_jrb

As a web programmer, CSS is (IMO) one of the most useful things one can know when it comes to websites. Short of learning one of the programming languages, they are the best way of getting what you want to happen... to happen.

I was curious, however, how many people here (who have experience) use CSS in their websites? I often use it for clients, but what about you other people?

Thoughts?

I have not try using CSS yet. Currently I am using the HTML for creating a simple site of mine. But I am starting reading for some CSS syntaxes to broaden my site.

For me css is a must. I know you don't have to use it for normal web site but if you develop dynamic web base system it will help you a lot.

I have not try using CSS yet. Currently I am using the HTML for creating a simple site of mine. But I am starting reading for some CSS syntaxes to broaden my site.

CSS can be used on any site, whether it is small or not. I really recommend learning it! :)

I like the css in my php forum but I get way too confused when trying to put it on my html website. I had downloaded html template that used a css sheet and I was not able to use it because I do not have enough knowledge. I have a book for dummies and trying to figure this out, not enough time it seems.

CSS is great - I use it all the time for styling, menu effects etc .... however - I cant see past using tables for layout :D

For proper css designs, we have a couple designers we use - I won't impose my design limitations on clients!

CSS allows you to control the style and layout of multiple Web pages all at once, this is one of the big advantage of learning CSS.