Do you want to Sell your Hosting Business?

gitvision

Dear Sir or Madam,

We may be interested in acquiring your Hosting business. If you have a business that fits the
below criteria we would be interested in discussing further. The
criteria we are using for buying a Hosting business is the following:

* Generating annual gross revenue from $100,000 to $1,000,000.
* Consistently growing the business every month.
* You would like the business to be managed professionally and with top
quality support and care.
* Business is not a reseller of another hosting provider.
* Acquisition would be an asset sale only and not buying your C, S or
LLC Corporation. Assets are: servers, software, customers and all other
assets to maintain the business as a going concern. This eliminates
post acquisition skeletons with the statutory organizations, i.e. liens
on assets from the IRS, potential lawsuits from employees or customers,
ERISA violations, etc.

We are serious buyers and please do not reply to this email if your
business does not meet the above criteria. When replying to this email
please give us your contact information with a phone number so we may
call you to discuss. If you are uncomfortable even discussing before
signing an NDA we can provide one or you can provide a mutual NDA.

We will not ask you to disclose your detailed financials including
merchant account and checking account or other confidential information
until we have offered you a contingent offer to acquire your business.
But, before the transfer of funds we will do a complete audit on your
financials to verify your information is accurate and we will fly to
meet you in your office to sign contracts.

If you are uncomfortable in working with us directly we can involve a
licensed broker to handle the transaction. Brokers generally will
charge a 10% fee based on the sale price. Seller pays the fee.

Thank you in advance for your time and look forward to hearing from you. :thumbup:

3 YEARS Established RESELLER WEB HOSTING BUSINESS for SALE

:thankyou: 3 YEARS Old Hosting company that's growing fastly . Must sale because I'm a full time student, does not have time to sit in front of terminals.

Serious buyer only.

Total Accounts: 100+

Total Yearly Income: $12,000 approx.

Projected income with the way that we're growing: $50,000 or higher.

Profit: About $10,000 a year.

Reseller Account: WHM/CPanel
------------------------------------------

This price comes with softwares licences, domain name, and all the tools that comes with it. I will work for free with you for a month to help you on the right track.

Please contact me direct through PM, Emails, or any Chat software you use.

Thank you.

the highest offer

we would like to know what you can offer as the highest offer we have recieved till now is $25K
Let us know

Anyone there selling their hosting business or clients or we could work together, I am still a student but really wish to own a business. Could someone here sell to me? =(

Sorry I cant help more, but buying someone else's web-hosting company is not my idea of a good investment. If you have the resources to buy someone elses, you should rather start one yourself...I cant sit by and watch my moeny grow on trees, it doesn't just work that way.
Good luck vinyong, again, sorry I cant help you out. Just some friendly advice!
~Equinox

It is possible. Myself, I have only recently put up my website and already have had numerous queries about my Design and Hosting services. You start off by offering your facilities at rock-bottom prices, until you build up enough of a reputation to start to hike them up a bit.
Play the game carefully and get some good advice. I'm not neccesarily one to give it myself as I am just getting into it myself.

Start low (even at a loss if you have the capital) and work your way up the ladder. It is possible...but dont expect to see any substantial returns in just a few years. Money doesn't grow on trees. Unfortunately Paperwork DOES!

Good Luck
~Equinox

Buying web hosting companies is absolutely a good investment so long as you are purchasing hosts with a good reputation and good average ticket prices.

You'll find that this market is so saturated with resellers that it will be virtually impossible nowadays to build up a solid customer base. Those hosts offering extremely low prices will not survive because you end up with too many customers and not enough time to support them. When you hike your prices, you lose your reputation as a "cheap host" and customers leave or do not sign up at all.

My advice to vinyong is if you have the money, use it to buy out the competition. Target business customers.

If you paid using paypal, try filing a complaint although it is electronic and they might not do anything about it. Complain to ebay so that they can disable the person's accounts for failure to provide advertised products. If you do have their websites, you should contact them or you should contact an attorney.

But there is a problem. Both of the ebay users I bought, which I did bid but pay earily and they cancel .... both using of paypal.
$1500 and $1510 =(

I tot I got a good deal where I could get the clients but........ One of them I file a complaint but the other one, he told me wait till 31st dec where could get the clients but I dont know if to file complaint at paypal need to be within 30 days only? If over, we cant file a complaint? I really need help. I hope to get a good deal but why end up like this.

Total : $3010... it's a big sums ... Help me.

I am really looking to buy something that could earn monthly but why......

:cry:

Equinox said:
You start off by offering your facilities at rock-bottom prices, until you build up enough of a reputation to start to hike them up a bit.

Sounds like *very* poor business sense - your existing clients wont like the price changes, new clients will only come due to the *apparant* cheap price, and will leave as soon as they find it $0.20 cheaper elsewhere. The rep you get is "they were ok, but put the price up on me" ...

If the only thing you think will differentiate you is the price, I suggest a quick rethink !

Yeah, if they have a web-site, WHOIS it and find the contact address for the Abuse and the Owner. Chances are, that if they dont give you web-hosting, they cant offer it and therefore host off another persons server. Just an idea...
Sorry to hear about the stuff-up!
~Equinox

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting