Does 001webs still exist?

Magswheel

Hi,
First time here. Help. Don't know where else to go.

Does 001webs.com still exist? Do you know why I can't login or even contact them?

The whole story...

I hadn't used CORE FTP in a while. When I went to use it today to upload files to 001webs.com, I couldn't find CORE on my computer. So I downloaded the latest version. When I tried to use it, it gave me a "530 login authentication failed."

I went to 001webs.com, where my files are uploaded, just to see if I could login there and make sure my password was correct. It said I logged in correctly and would be redirected to the index page. It redirected me to an error page,
"Error occurred
You need to log in to be able to use this page. Make sure you have the cookies enabled or you will not be able to log in." (Cookies are enabled.)

I clicked on the "Control Panel " link and got the same message.

I clicked on the "Community" link for the forum and got the message : "Table './smf/smf_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
/var/wkscript/www/forum/Sources/Load.php
1989"

When I tried the forgotten password option, it said it would send me directions at my email address, but I don't receive any such email. Not in spam.

I tried support@001webs.com and got the email returned.

I tried info@001webs.com and got the email returned.

I'm hoping you can give me some direction. How can I get onto the 001webs.com site? Can I at least get on their forum? How can I verify my password? I have lots of files uploaded there for my web site.

Thanks!! So much!!

It's not a good sign to get your email refused. What was the error on the bounce back, maybe it's due to your IP being in an RBL for example?

Do you suggest I contact utechgroup@yahoo.com?

Here is the email failure message.

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<support@001webs.com>
(reason: 550 5.1.1 <support@001webs.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mx.001webs.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <support@001webs.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
550 5.1.1 <support@001webs.com>... User unknown
<<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients

Original-Recipient: rfc822;support@001webs.com
Final-Recipient: RFC822; support@001webs.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mx.001webs.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.1.1 <support@001webs.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:52:59 -0400

Do you suggest I contact utechgroup@yahoo.com?

Here is the email failure message.

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<support@001webs.com>
(reason: 550 5.1.1 <support@001webs.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mx.001webs.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <support@001webs.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
550 5.1.1 <support@001webs.com>... User unknown
<<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients

Original-Recipient: rfc822;support@001webs.com
Final-Recipient: RFC822; support@001webs.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mx.001webs.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.1.1 <support@001webs.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:52:59 -0400

hi

yes try contacting utechgroup@yahoo.com.

that error means that the email address support@001webs.com is no longer listed in the mail server

Gee, I'm sorry.

I do not know what to do with the information provided in the rbls.org/001webs.com web site you provided.