does anyone accept moneybookers as a payment option

micksharpe

Hi folks

I live in Ireland and am unable to use paypal as we are not on their list of countries allowed to upload into it. Also, bank fees to do international transfers are steep. circa €25 per transaction. this is why i am going to use moneybookers. (I have no Credit card and prepaid ccs here arent available.)

I have 2 customers here who i want to host with me as their reseller.
need php, mysql, mod_gzip(compress the bandwith if i can, if not no big loss),
acces to a shared ssl area or even my own ssl. basically if i can customize it to be www.something.securelooking.com/myplace, im happy :)

(only reason i need it is for OsCommerce) an ftp account to upload and im a happy boy.

i reckon to start me off 5 gig a month is plenty as both are only new companies too, but i would want to grow my bandwidth.

Any offers of help or offers of hosting highly appreciated.
Please note, the moneybookers thing looks to be a must have as otherwise its too difficult for me to pay for hostnames and more hosting without it

Thanks to everyone in advance

Mick Sharpe.

thanks for the response beepbeep, but from prior experience it took 6 weeks to get a euro cheque drawn on my bank here in ireland cashed into dollars in the us. not exactly speedy is it? ;-)

Also a wire/interbank transfer is like €25 extra each time. Now i dont know about you but i reckon the bank skims enough of me the rest of the year without me funding yet another one of their extortion rackets.

But thanks for the thought though ;-)

best wishs,
Mick

well if you would like an open option i would be willing to host your site if you would pay by money order/ check for three months at a time

our reseller starter kit is $11.95USD/month
be could set you up right away and then await the check

Like i said its an option for you to consider if you cant find what you would like for your payment option

Thanks

Last edited: