Does anyone have an iPad?

Vivelee

It's been on my mind to get one for a while. A friend tells me that they are better to use than laptops, though I don't know if that's right or not. I don't like the idea of not having a physical keyboard to tap away at.

If you do have an iPad, what do you tend to use it for? Do you bring it with you everywhere?

I do have an Ipad. I usually use it to check my email and play some games (once I had enough staring at my laptop) It is very convenient to use I can bring it anywhere I want. Really computer is still different though.. :)

I have an ipad. It is the best way to experience the web. You can view the whole pages in portrait or landscape on a large multi touch screen. Also it is very easy and you can carry anywhere you want to.

I have an ipad. It is the best way to experience the web. You can view the whole pages in portrait or landscape on a large multi touch screen. Also it is very easy and you can carry anywhere you want to.

I agree though I don't like the new upgrade of it. It makes me annoyed I feel like I am having trouble controlling my Ipad because of the new upgrade.

Does anyone has any problem regarding the new upgrade?

I have seen people use one before, and I do think it's neat how you can expand videos and pictures. But I guess when on a business level it's more for entertainment then?

I like their design, and I actually hope that real computers get that slim and easy to carry around- as long as it has a keyboard!

Ipad is better than laptop, with a lot more applications and eay to use and light to carry built.

For the moment, I'm sticking to my laptop. Not to say I won't ever make the move, but not happening just yet. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123