Does anyone know how to backup a plesk server?

hysteriaweb

Do any of you have any knowledge of how to backup a plesk server? I know you can easily do this in cpanel but what about plesk?

Are you looking to backup user data or config files or both?

Where are you backing it up to a secondary drive or something like network storage?

I had a plesk server for two months and it just never seemed to grow on me. But it helped me learn how to use it.

ontime said:
Are you looking to backup user data or config files or both?

Where are you backing it up to a secondary drive or something like network storage?

I had a plesk server for two months and it just never seemed to grow on me. But it helped me learn how to use it.
Good Questions, how long would it take to backup loaclly for them?

I believe that is possible. Atleast with CPanel, so it's probabbly an option in plesk...

have you tried the plesk support forums?

Runder said:
onetime thanks for that post, thats exactly what I was looking for. Now that I know you can backup via the Plesk 7 interface I am going to try it. Just need to locate the option now! :p
Sure happy to help :)

Onetime I have donated 200 talkwebhost points to you for helping Runder with his question. You will be able to apply these points to free banner advertising on the site soon! So accumulate all you can and keep up the good work!