Does FrontPage Extension work with MS expression web?

I would tend to disagree that most servers don't support FP extensions.
I think you would have a harder time finding hosts that don't support the extensions.

Hiii,

Well i know almost everyone one offers FP-Ex But the issue is since MS has completely discontinued FP since last year, and no longer offers FrontPage product or security updates nor support, Most of the severs has dropped FP extension due to security risks. So as from what i know and heard day by day each sever lose its FP extension functionality, as lot lot of people i knw have complained that FP extension no longer work on their severs and so on.

One of the clients asked me, if he upgrade to New MS expression web and whether it will support FP-extensions..?

Anyone having this problem..?

Several customers came to us asking whether we still support FrontPage extensions coz their current hosts no longer support it, I mean its nothing to do with the host and there's nothing they can do abt it, as it is done by the sever administrators. They seize FP due to security issues. And some of our severs also lost FP functionality, This mainly effect on the new web hosting accounts.

Currently FP extensions are still widely supported by the majority of hosts, but this will not be the case for very long, as more and more hosts upgrade their systems.

I would recommend finding an alternative to FP, and getting away from relying on FPSE. Basically the time has come to move forward in technology, at least in this aspect, and those who cannot or choose not to move with it, will be stuck looking for an alternative anyway. As such, it's probably wise to get used to using something else now.

ANMMark said:
I would recommend finding an alternative to FP, and getting away from relying on FPSE. Basically the time has come to move forward in technology, at least in this aspect

Couldn't agree more. FP was a good product in its day but it's pretty much obsolete now.