Does PR update completed or updating again?

edpudol

I have some sites that showing PR 6 but sometimes 0. When I check it from online PR tools I found out that some data center showing PR 6 and other showing PR 0.

One of my sites had a PR6 after the last update, but in the last few days it's back at PR5. Maybe something is indeed going on. I don't really keep track of this, as PR isn't really that important.

ldcdc said:
One of my sites had a PR6 after the last update, but in the last few days it's back at PR5. Maybe something is indeed going on. I don't really keep track of this, as PR isn't really that important.
I agree that pr isn't as important as some think it is. Lot's of people get too involved chasing and optimizing for page rank and neglect the main issue. Traffic. there are many other ways to get traffic than just google.

Bookmark sites, inbound links, blog links are effective means of traffic generation. Especially the social based sites. Probably why google and yahoo are snatching up youtube and del.icio.us. They dont want something passing them by.